Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm Back!

OK, so this all feels really familiar. Last summer we moved up to Seattle for Jason's internship and I was jobless for about two weeks. I feel like this is happening all over again. Jason just started his new job at Microsoft and I am hanging out. Not that there isn't a lot to do, because there is! In fact, now I have time to do the things I only talked about doing. Ya know, we all say it "when I have more time" or "one of these days I'm gonna..." Well that extra time has come for me. So here is my short list of things I would like to do. Some of them are more practical than others, some of them are fears I need to conquer and some of them are skills I would simply like to finely tune.

The LIST
Learn 5 new songs on the guitar
Find a piano somewhere and practice twice a week
Bake a new recipe once a week
Read the Book of Mormon in Spanish
Organize my pictures into photo albums
Make a scrapbook (whoa!) of our road trip this summer
Work out DAILY
Finish John Adams
Read all 7 Harry Potter books before the movie comes out
Plant a little potted garden
Write in my journal daily
Do a watercolor of Mt. Rainier

Hm... I'm glad I wrote that down. Now I'm gonna have to hold myself to it. Ya know, I could get used to this whole housewife gig...

No comments:

Post a Comment