Monday, January 2, 2012

2012



The year 2011 brought its fair share of sorrow and grief to our little family. Jason and I learned a lot about what it meant to lose something important to us and we learned how to cope, relying on each other, our wonderful family, friends, and especially on our Heavenly Father and our Savior, Jesus Christ. We grew closer as a couple and I believe we have come out of this past year stronger, more grateful for what we have and with a better realization of how precious this life is. And now, with the close of 2011 we are looking forward to this new year and the opportunity we will have shortly to become parents to our little baby girl. What a great way to start off a new year than by having a precious little child sent from God! Looking back over 2011, I know we were richly blessed by Him and I can see His hand in our lives. Now, as we move forward into this new year, we can continue to count our blessings. I can only hope and pray that I will remember to always give thanks to my Father in Heaven and remember how much He loves me, no matter what happens this year.


All I can say is, bring on the new year! I have a feeling it's going to be a good one. ;0)

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment