Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Blogging About a Blog

A week ago I started an exclusive exercise blog for just me and my mom. It's meant to help us get back into shape. I've named it "Time to Shape Up!" We have to document what we eat and how often we work out. We can also post out weights.

Hence, the exclusive part.

So far, so good. It actually has helped me be more aware of what I am eating and how often I work out knowing that I will have to report at the end of the day. I'm trying to lose another 10 pounds and shed some of the flabby skin that has consumed my body. Who knows? This whole blog thing just might work! I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. I kid you not--I am eating chocolate chips and coconut shreds right now this very moment, as I'm reading about this new blog of yours. Ugh.... Way to go, YOU!!

    ReplyDelete