Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Half Birthday!

Six months ago today, my beautiful little Claire was born on Tuesday, January 3, 2012. It's been an incredible six months! A lot of sleepless nights, a lot of diapers and a lot of hugs and kisses later, Jason and I are still going strong and loving being parents to our little Claire! She is our little angel, our little princess,  our darling little girl who has been such a blessing in our lives. She has brought us more happiness than I realized was possible. And she is the sweetest, happiest baby! I know that all sounds super cliche, but it really is how I feel! I look forward to the next six months and all the growth and development Claire will experience.

To celebrate her half birthday, I took her to Target and got her a fun mobile.  I probably spent about a half hour looking at different toys and musical contraptions. I hope she likes this one. She also got to sit in the front of the cart, like a real little baby!

Oh, and to make this time even more monumental, look at what I discovered on Sunday:
A little tooth bud!
You have to look closely. It's on the right side.

No comments:

Post a Comment