Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Sewing Madness Continues!

 This has definitely been March Madness, and I'm not talking about basketball ( although Jimmer did have a pretty dang good show!) I have really gotten into this sewing gig and right now I am on a tote bag kick. There is definite room for improvement and I continue seeing tote bags everywhere that I want to try and make. Slowly. little by little I am becoming more bold and daring as I venture forth into the colorful world of fabrics and seams and trimmings. The blue bag was a big improvement from my first one, and the brown and green one was made even better. Hopefully I can continue to refine my sewing skills until I become a sewing master!!!

2 comments:

  1. ooo, me likey the buttons! kallie's favorite is the "purple bag with the buttons and flower" - extra girly. she wants to type you a "message" - and don't worry, i don't know the code either: xsdfrewqjhytrewqszanvbghfdaswqfedsazxcvbnmbgggggggggggttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwq

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do code like Kallie-or Jason-but I love them both!!! I can't decide which one I like better. The one with the flower is so fun and happy-but the green one is so sophisticated. Which one should I pick? (she said fluttering her eyelashes...)
    You're doing GREAT work!

    ReplyDelete