Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Pregnant Trio

Here we are, all of us great with child, two of us ready to pop any day, one of praying she'll make it through the end of the year so she can finish up some unfinished business with her calling and unfinished projects at home --cough, the couch!, cough cough! Stacey, to the right, is my secretary. She is due December 17th. She and her husband are eagerly awaiting the arrival of their first child, a little girl. Molly, to the left, is my first counselor. She is due December 30th, two weeks after Stacey. She and her husband have twin little girls and are eager to welcome their first little boy. I am due January 12th, two weeks after Molly. I am the Young Women President right now and I'm kind of freaking out. Virtually our whole presidency is about to go MIA, off to "church calling maternity leave." Luckily I have an awesome 2nd counselor and two advisors who are really supportive and, the bonus, not pregnant! But oh, what fun it has been being pregnant with these awesome ladies! Good times!.

1 comment: