Friday, December 2, 2011

What A Wonderful Month!!

I love that it's December! Can I just say right now how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas time? The lights, our cute little Christmas tree, Christmas music, the yummy goodies I feel must be baked during this time of year, hot chocho, seeing family--I could go on and on! To add to the wonderfulness of this time of year Jason and I are anxiously getting our little home ready for our little Claire! Yippee! I am a nesting fiend right now. :0) We went to our 3rd birthing class last night and yes, I got to have my back massaged for like 30 minutes! It was glorious! Totally worth the money! To add to the excitement, we are almost done with a VERY big project we've been working on. I am going to be very happy and relieved when it's done! Stay tuned in the upcoming week for a blog post and LOTS of pictures of this project.
Have a great month everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment