Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fabric, fabric, FABRIC!!!!


Jason and I just got back from a super fun weekend in Houston. We spent some good quality time with family and ate some dang good Texas barbeque. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, which is a first for me, so I don't have a whole lot of pictures to document it. Sad. :(
Besides being with family, one of the best parts of the trip was when Crystal took me to this little hole-in-the-wall quilt shop. I literally almost passed out when I went inside due to sheer joy! There were bolts and bolts of gorgeous fabric. And oh! the pre-cuts! I was in heaven. Just when I thought my happiness couldn't get any greater, we came across a honey bun of Soiree!!!! AHHHHH!!!! I just about peed in my pants from excitement. And it was even on sale! I snatched that up as well as a turnover of Sorbet and a charm pack of Spirit. Crystal also had given me a charm pack of Central park  just for coming to visit. :) Gosh, I love beautiful fabric.
Now to decide what to make with each one.... Let the sewing begin!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love fabric! It I'd know that all it took was a charm pack to get you to come visit me, I would have bought you one sooner. :)

    ReplyDelete