Monday, June 11, 2012

Hangin' By the Pool


The sun came out. Finally. It was a balmy 72 degrees today and I felt like rejoicing! So we put on our sunscreen, our swimsuits and sunglasses and went to the pool.  Luckily our pool is heated so the temperature felt just right. I'm still not sure what she thinks of being in water. She isn't overly thrilled, but she doesn't cry either. Then again, she doesn't cry necessarily even if something bugs her. We practiced putting her head back into the water so it covered her ears and we bobbed up and down, making big splashes! We only stay in the water a little while because I don't have any floating device for her yet and my arms were getting tired. I think she enjoyed herself. I sure did. :)


All geared up to go!

 Sun bum, like her mama :)

Enjoying herself


Claire discovered this today

No comments:

Post a Comment