Monday, June 18, 2012

Just Because

 
Dang, I hate to sound super biased but I'm pretty sure I have the cutest, sweetest little girl in THE WORLD!!!! I know all mommies feel that way and we're all entitled to have a least a few [hundred] blog entries going on and on about how great our kids are.

Claire has had a lot of "firsts" this month which has been very exciting for me as I've watched her grow and change. She is a baby that laughs, smiles, acts shy, giggles and talks to herself. Even as I write this, she is having a deep converstion with her little blue elephant: Claire " Ehyeh, ehyeh! Ahyaya. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhya" Something to that effect. She is the sweetest little baby and the most patient child I've ever seen--even when she's hungry or tired. She is super happy and lots of fun to be around. I can't get enough of this child!!!!!!

Some of the "firsts":

Holding a bottle

Eating rice cereal

Rolling back and forth in order to move forward


Lots of toe touching, grabbing and eating



Playing her own version of peek-a-boo

She is SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I LOVE HER!!!!
  

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhh what a cutie pie! I remember when Alexandria was doing all these firsts - it goes by so fast. Now she's about to be 1 and I miss my little baaaaaby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not biased at all. I'm not her mom and I agree that she's the cutest little girl in the world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) the problem is that she's TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute girl!!! Ahh!!!! I just wish I could give her a big fat hug through the screen!

    ReplyDelete