Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Road Trip Documentary

We're leaving on our Road trip tomorrow! I'm so excited! I'm taking a little break in between packing, cleaning and doing some laundry right now to post this entry. I intend on documenting our trip with as many pictures and posts as possible. This is what our tentative scheduled trip looks like right now:

 Woohoo!! Can't wait to start! I hope Claire likes hanging out in her carseat because we have about 130 hours of driving time ahead of us!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! FUN!!!!! Have a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all, you guys are nuts. but at least i get to see ya'll soon!!

    p.s. Brian says putting a baby in a rear facing car seat that long is just cruel. i guess we've been too traumatized by our crazy kids who hated their car seat.

    ReplyDelete