Saturday, November 20, 2010

I Can't Wait for My Family to Come!

             The Gallos are rolling into town this next week to spend Thanksgiving with us! How exciting! Haha, we are all going to be staying in our one room apartment so it's going to get a little on the cozy, snug side. But it's all good, we'll make it work. The plan right now is for mom and dad to have our room, Jason and I are going to sleep on a air mattress in the living room, Rachel will have the couch and Paul and Jonny can either share another air mattress or fight over who gets to sleep on the other couch ( not that it's very comfy). It might get a little tricky with only one bathroom though...
            In preparation I gotta clean our little house ( which doesn't take long) and do a big grocery shopping to get enough food for Thanksgiving and to feed all the hungry mouths! It's all worth it because I am SO excited to have my family up here to see our new place in Washington. :)           

No comments:

Post a Comment