Sunday, November 7, 2010

Jason Has His Own Website!

After some encouragement and nudging from me, Jason signed up for his own domain and created a website where he will blog about techie stuff. I wanted him to do this because he's really smart and excels at absorbing knowledge--knowledge that he gets from everyday work as well as from things he discovers and learns about on his own time. Unfortunately, the poor kid is stuck with me as his less-than-captive audience. Computer techie stuff is not my forte, nor my great interest in life, so a lot of stuff that he tries to explain to me gets blocked by a "zone-out" wall that I put up, if the information doesn't go right over my head to begin with. My eyes glaze over and I start thinking about other things. So...by him having his own blog/website, he can now pass on his knowledge to anyone who might be searching for it online.
Check it out!
http://casebolttech.com

No comments:

Post a Comment