Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hanging out in Florida

 I had the chance to go down to Orlando to visit my parents this last week and I had so much fun! Besides the weather being nice, I finally got to meet little Ila, Cyndi's beautiful baby girl. While I was there, she also threw her first annual Nutella Party, which turned out to be a little birthday party/baby gift party for me too! I also took a refresh course in crocheting from mom so I can start making a baby blanket--I started making one, but I realized the yarn I got was too big and bulky so it wouldn't work I loved my parents new house--it's so...refreshing. It hasn't been destroyed by a million boys and their friends. Not that anything was wrong with a house that gets good use out of it, but there is nothing like the feel and smell of a new house. Overall, good times were had and I am now toying with the idea of going back again in a month or so!




No comments:

Post a Comment