Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolutions- Do I dare?

Ah, a new year to look forward to. But with the coming of a new year, there always seems to be this need to make resolutions, to change, to improve. Every year I attempt this, but then once I mess up, I feel like the year is gone to waste, and I'll have to wait until the next new year to commit to the resolution again. So my solution: I will continue to make resolutions but I won't call them my New Year's resolutions. Haha. But no, seriously, it's all mental. If I feel that these are just some ideas that I am coming up with at a random point in my life, then when I slip or forget about it, I won't feel so bad. :)

Some ideas (NOT New Year Resolutions):
->Learn how to sew
->Renew my desire to learn how to watercolor
->Eat more vegetables
->Branch out in the cooking department
->Get my Washington Teaching License!!

No comments:

Post a Comment