Friday, July 15, 2011

Summertime Quilt

I wanted to wait until it was a little sunnier, ya know to get the full effect, but you can't be picky around here when it comes to sunshine--you take what you get!

So this was a little project I've been working on this summer. It was A LOT harder than the baby quilt. Do quilts get exponentially harder as they increase in size? Maybe I should just stick to baby quilts....

But either way, I think it turned out pretty good( as long as you don't look too closely!) and I LOVE the colors! It really reminds me of summer. I love bright happy colors that remind me of happiness :)


1 comment:

  1. Chiara!! I hope you don't mind that I found your blog and am now commenting. You are so amazing at this quilting thing!! How in the heck are you? You are living very close to my family. I know it must be hard for you coming from Florida, but I miss the rain and green, green, green. It's so dry and brown here!
    Send me a message sometime, on Facebook or at mcintosh.melissa.a@gmail.com!

    Love ya!
    Melissa McIntosh
    mandmphotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete