Thursday, August 11, 2011

Chillin' in Utah

 I've done a lot of great things so far this summer--trek, Girls Camp, sleeping in--but the one that trumps them all so far was my trip to Utah. I had such a dang good time! Not only was it fun, but I felt like I learned a lot of valuable lessons about life and marriage. This trip helped remind me what some of the most important things in life are.I'm so glad I went. Here are a few of the things I did....

I got to catch up with old friends and roomies

Strengthened friendships

Went to Christina's wedding and reception
 

and saw Justin!!!!


Justin got permission from his Mission President to have lunch with me and Paul so we met up with him and his companion in Spanish Fork at a very yummy Chinese buffet. We even had our lunch paid for!

No comments:

Post a Comment