Monday, August 29, 2011

Aunt Bina and Uncle Arty Came to Town!


 Need I say any more? I think the title explains a lot, because when these two show up anywhere, it's a party. And this time was no different. :) They actually had gone on a cruise up in Alaska but since their flight left through Seattle they figured "why not hang around a few days and spend some quality time with our favorite niece?" ok, they didn't really say that, but they did take a few days before boarding their flight. :)

While they were here, we visited the Famous Seattle seaquarium... 

We also did the underground tour of old seattle, which I found to be very fascinating. But then again, anything history makes me get all geeked out. ;0)


Tuesday night, in honor of our 3rd Anniversary, Bina and Arty took us out to eat at a nice restaurant called Palomino. The best part was that Bina wouldn't let cheapo Jason order anything less than a steak. And he loved it!
While they were here, we shared the good news with them about our little baby and of course they are very happy and excited for us. Bina took me shopping for some maternity jeans and I got some very cool, hip stuff! I finally own my first pair of skinny jeans, some two years after they became cool. I always take a while to get with the times...

I love these two!





1 comment:

  1. Chi, I wanted to comment on your previous post but for whatever reason the blogosphere hates me and won't let me. I am so so so so happy she is healthy and you are healthy and all is well. I'm just ecstatic for you. We miss you here and need good posts about how you're doing so we can keep tabs on you... all THREE of you :)

    Much love.

    ReplyDelete