Friday, February 3, 2012

For Lizzie and Emily...

I dedicate this blog post to my friends Lizzie Jones and Emily Olson who told me tonight that they enjoy reading my blog and that I should be blogging more. Thanks guys! I don't consider myself any sort of skilled blogger. I'm not one of those stay-at-home moms who perfects the art of blogging by documenting their amazing skills at cooking or quilting or sewing or carpentry, dolls it up with incredible photos,gains a following of thousands of readers and ends up making a nice residual income that supports her whole family.

I wish.

Just like it says, this blog is about me rambling about stuff in my life. Rambling. That's it. But it was still very nice of them to compliment me and encourage me to continue. So, Lizzie and Emily, I will continue to blog and this year I will make it a goal to learn a thing or two about the art of blogging, hopefully sprucing up this, my little corner of the internet.

p.s. I think I made the necessary adjustments to the comments :0)

2 comments: