Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Enjoying Life

Talking about life with Mr. Octopus
Claire is looking more and more like a real little baby everyday and has basically lost  all signs of a newborn. I can't believe she is already 4 months old! She is such a happy, content baby. I guess the best word to describe her is chill. She will just hang out with me and Jason and will be content to sit on our laps while we do other stuff. Or play with Mr. Octopus. She gets the biggest grin on her face when she sees him and babbles incessantly. She always has alot to say to him. :)

The weather has been gorgeous lately so I've made it a point ( the sun-obsessed person that I am) to get outside with Claire as often as possible.She really likes being outside. I love dressing her up with sunhats and cute little jumpers. This past weekend we took a little family walk down to Idlywood park and hung out by the lake. We live in such a beautiful place!
Notice how cool I am when I sport sunglasses right on top of my glasses!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big she's getting! I love seeing your pics of your days together. Wish we were still there to walk with you down to the park. :)

    ReplyDelete