Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty excited to get to dress Claire up in a frilly little dress for Easter Sunday. I never thought I would be one of those moms, but I am turning out to be and do more and more things that I swore I would never be or do!   
 Oh well. :)

But I also know that Easter is more than frilly dresses.
This Easter especially I feel greatly blessed and I know that because of Jesus Christ's suffering that I have been able to find peace and comfort during trials in my life.
As the prophet Alma so eloquently prophesied about the Savior:
and he will take upon him their infirmities, that his bowels may be filled with mercy, according to the flesh, that he may know according to the flesh how to succor his people according to their infirmities. (Alma 7:12, Book of Mormon)
The Savior took upon Himself my infirmities and afflictions so that He could give me peace.
I love Easter, I love what it celebrates. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ.  I love my little family and the fact that I will be able to live with them, even after this life is over because Christ overcame death and gave us the the ability to repent, be made clean and live with God again.

I love this little girl! She is such a blessing in my life!




1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how having a little girl brings out every girly fiber in you. I have more pink in my house now than I've ever had. She looks so cute (as do you and Jason). :) You have exemplified faith in Christ and His plan to me. Thanks for your example!!

    ReplyDelete