Friday, October 26, 2012

Microsoft Surface!


 Today the Microsoft Surface (with Windows RT) debuted! Jason has been waiting for this day for a long long time. And I'm not talking a few weeks. He said he's been waiting for this moment to buy a really good tablet for years.
So we took Claire to the mall at 8:30 this morning to wait outside the Microsoft store. After waiting in line for 4 and a half  hours Jason finally walked out with a Surface, giddy as a school boy at Christmas!
Was it worth it? Oh yeah! There is something exciting about waiting for something new. I'm sure I could have better spent my time doing something more productive, but we had fun! They event people kept handing out free stuff like M&Ms, gum and other little fun doodads, and Claire loved pushing the stroller around. And Jason has his new toy. Happy Birthday, my love!



 

1 comment: