Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ahh... Seattle



Yesterday Jason and I walked to this park that overlooks downtown Seattle. It used to be a Gas Factory so it's called Gas Works Park, haha kinda funny. You can still see the old rusty pipes but they are all fenced off with vegetation growing in and all around it. But the park has these beautiful rolling hills that overlook Lake Union and downtown. Oh, it was terribly romantic.
So... I thought I should take a picture. My camera's battery was dying and my memory card read full, but I was determined. OK, so I make no claims to being a world-renowned photographer, but I figured I'd try anyways. I'll have to post some better pictures, but I hope you can get an idea of it. Seattle really is a beautiful city with lots of trees, parks, jogging/biking paths and pretty lakes. The streets are nothing to boast about, in fact I might write a whole other post whining about them, but for the most part Seattle is very....becoming :)

1 comment:

  1. woohoo for blogging chiara... so we were sitting around looking at the photo album with kallie, and she can still (unprompted) identify you and jason in pics. she gets very excited about it. i hope you and jay have so much fun in washington, i wish we could come out and visit you, go hiking and stuff...

    ReplyDelete