Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Maddening Life Continues... Project 1

Holy Cow! it's only Wednesday and I have run out of errands to do! Luckily, however, I do have a job interview today which I am very excited about. But seriously, I need to figure out how to manage my time or else I'll suddenly look back and realized I've wasted tons o' time.

Maybe that's not such a bad thing....

OK, so my first project that I am going to tackle is the wedding album..duh duh duh!! It's high time i organize all those THOUSANDS of pictures and prove to people that I really did get married some 8 and half months ago. So....that means I need to figure out my dusting facebook, pick out pictures and make something pretty for all to see, right? OK, I'm on it!

ps To look at the pictures on the photographer's website the password is the groom's last name (and for all those less- than- bright people, that would be "casebolt" )

No comments:

Post a Comment