Monday, May 4, 2009

The Maddening Life of Unemployment

So here I am now in the gorgeous city of Seattle. It is so green and rolly hilly, I love it! However, I am now officially on the unemployed list. Today was Jason's first day at his internship and I got to sit at home and clean. Actually, I am about to go out and look for jobs and take advantage of the beautiful place in which we live, but I feel like I need to bust out the bonbons and start watching episodes of Days of Our Lives or General Hospital (how the heck do I even know what those are?!?!) Today hasn't been so bad because there are a few errands and things I need to do, such as unpacking all of our stuff that we carelessly jammed into trash bags and rolled up in blankets. However, day in and day out of this stuff is going to make me insane. How do people just sit at home all day?? the fact that I am even writing on my blog suggests that I already have way too much time on my hands, about 100 times more than I had a few weeks ago, that's for sure. Ok, well I don't want this to carry on for too long. I'm sure between my busy schedule of sewing curtains and updating my scrapbook I will make time to add pictures to this thing and make it actually look like a blog that someone cares about. So for all you people that keep track of your friends' blogs, plan on this one becoming more interesting (at least just a little).

1 comment: