Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Gift from a Dear Friend

Yesterday I received a package in the mail from Cyndi and inside I found amazing treasures that she had made, just for me! Well, and for the baby too. I am so impressed that she made all of this stuff! She is such a domestic goddess!!
I love that girl so much and I am so grateful for her friendship that I have been lucky enough to have since we were in middle school!!


 Some beautiful headbands and a cover for breastfeeding....

Some burb cloths....
  


and yummy Cyndi Chocolate chip cookies!

Jason has already begged me for some of these.



I should note, today I received another package from another good friend. I didn't get a chance to take any pictures because my camera died. But she sent me some cute cute clothes, some headbands, a hat, little booties and a stuffed animal! I am so blessed to have such caring, wonderful friends in my life! It makes me so happy to know that I'm not the only one getting excited about our little girl coming in January!

1 comment:

  1. I AM BLOG WORTHY!! hahah- i love you so much! I am so excited for you and Jason. That little girl doesn't even realize how much joy she is ALREADY bringing!! Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete