Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Less Than 100 Days to Go!!!!!

Oh. My. Gosh. I AM SOOOO BABY HUNGRY!!!! I want her to be here already! I want to hold her and feed her and change her poopy diapers and sing her to sleep! I want to wake up to her in the morning ( and multiple times during the night!). I want to dress her in cute little sleepers and onesies and dresses and girly bows! I want to kiss her toes and read her books. I want to dance around the house with her and cuddle her. I want to take lots of pictures and take her to visit all the people that are eagerly awaiting her arrival. This little girl has no idea how much she is already loved! I am so dang impatient! I want her here now!

And I still have 3 months to go! AHHHH!!! I need something to distract me....

I guess I always have the couch. That is still a work in progress and now I feel like we are racing against the clock. I would really like to get that done in the next few weeks because then that means that I get to set up the baby's room. I guess a better word for it is baby's corner since she won't actually have her own room. She will be sleeping in the dining room after she graduates to her crib. :)

I've never looked forward to bleak, cold, rainy January so much in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment