Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Baby Shower!

October 12, 2011: exactly 3 months before my due date, my very good friend, Allison, threw me a wonderful baby shower. The theme was a flower garden, which I intend to continue with the baby's nook. She made all the decorations and little favors and succeeded in creating a very happy, exciting mood for the evening. It was well attended by the ladies in my ward, as well as our young women. But the guest of honor was definitely my mom, who flew all the way from Florida to be a part of the occasion ( hence the nice, professional pictures!).

The reasons why I loved my shower:
 The Cake!

 The food!

 The decorations!

The presents!

 The hilarious game!
( We had to smell melted chocolate bars in diapers and figure out what they were)
The beautiful hostess!
 The cute little girl inside my tummy!


And all the friends that joined in the celebration with me!

3 comments:

  1. Chi you look ADORABLE. Holy what the how dare you look that cute while pregnant...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! It seems like just yesterday 9 months was forever away...I can't believe how quick she will be here! Ahh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could have been there! You are so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete