Friday, May 6, 2011

Cruisin' Through the Caribbean!


Our favorite spot on the ship
All I can say is WOW! Cruises ROCK! I'm already secretly planning our next one--shh! don't tell Jason. ;-) Where do I begin? The relaxation? The sunshine? The food?? It was all so amazing! Even if I never left the cruise ship, I still would have had lots of fun! 24 hour pizza bar and soft serve ice cream? heck yeah! That makes for a bad combination when you're in the mood for food at 3 in the morning. We even got room service! We took off at 4 pm out of Miami on Monday, made a stop in Key West on Tuesday, stopped in Cozumel Mexico on Wednesday and then sailed back, getting back to Miami Friday morning. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. I beached myself out in the sun like a lizard on a rock while Jason carefully avoided the sun at all costs...hehe, he's so cute! Good times!


We saw beautiful sunsets...and I saw the sun set into the water!




We got to dress up!


Ok, well maybe Jason didn't always dress up...

We got to swing in hammocks...

Getting into one can be really hard!

I bartered for the first time--in Spanish!
All in a day's work of hard bartering and shopping in Cozumel


Key West was really fun too!


Here we are, like good fat Americans, waiting lazily for our chocolate cake and cheesecake to arrive!


And of course, this cruise was all around good because it had what I needed most: SUNSHINE!!
My Happy Place


Goodbye, cruise! We'll miss you!



2 comments:

  1. hey! it looks like ya'll had a really great time. nice and relaxing. now get back to work on that quilt!! i want pics!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, girl!! WAY TO GO!! That's awesome. I've never been on a cruise! I'm soooo glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete