Sunday, May 22, 2011

What to do next?

Well the weather hasn't gotten the memo that tis the season for warm weather and sunshine. We are still getting a lot of cloudy days and rain. Boo! :0( So I need a new project that I can work on to keep me happily occupied and not thinking about the gloomy weather. The thing is, I don't know if I can. I look at my quilt all rolled up nice and neat, tied with a little bow and think " I made that?? How?" I question whether or not I've got what it takes to do it again.
The first time you do something remarkable you can blame sheer luck, but if you manage to pull it off again, that is a whole other story. I've also been really busy with substituting all over Bellevue School District too. It's actually the ideal, coolest job, but it keeps me pretty busy and sometimes I just get plain tuckered out when I come home. But that's no excuse! I need to keep creating and learning and developing this new skill.

But the questions still remains...what next big project do I try and tackle?

No comments:

Post a Comment